We are an active and friendly Chamber open to all local businesses.
Billingshurst and Horsham Chamber of Commerce was launched in March 2018 with the aim of building a focused, thriving business community across the Billingshurst and Horsham district.
- The Chamber’s Constitution (PDF document).
Chris Cooper, Chairman (2018-19), describes his vision for Billingshurst and Horsham Chamber of Commerce:
A Chamber of collaboration throughout the Billingshurst and Horsham business community, where businesses can come for guidance and support to achieve their goals.
Our Executive Committee puts together an extensive schedule of meetings and events, all designed to help local businesses develop and prosper as part of a thriving local business community.
- Monthly meetings with a speaker, open networking and a Chamber update
- Training seminars and workshops.
- Annual events to showcase local businesses
- A voice for the local business community – we have close links with local councils, Sussex Chamber of Commerce and other bodies
- A supportive and friendly environment to help you grow your business
Our monthly meetings are in Horsham but we have events at different locations throughout Billingshurst and Horsham.