- This event has passed.
June 20 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm£10
Members and non-members are invited to attend this sociable networking opportunity and promote their business services and products over lunch and a couple of drinks. This is a great opportunity to meet and mix with other local business people in an informal and social setting, whilst building upon your contact list for local businesses.
- A great venue for better networking
- Exciting guest speaker
- Delicious buffet lunch
This month’s guest speaker is Anji from Career Coaching Ltd.
- Focused on helping individuals and small teams in organisations become more effective in their jobs and in their relationships at work, Anji’s a great resource to have on hand.
- At the talk, Anji will be covering the topic of strengths-based development.
- Strengths-based development has been around since the 1990s and has proven itself as an effective solution. It has several applications in business which will be discussed further.
- Anji will also be inviting you to take part in a quick interactive exercise to find a strength of your own so we’ll have a bit of fun and learning with that too!
We’ll be meeting at the Warnham Barn, Rookwood Golf Centre which is in Robin Hood Lane just outside Horsham. The postcode is RH12 3RR and the parking is free!
This event is great value at just £10 (£15 for non-members) and very well attended.
Email email@example.com with any questions.