Networking Meetings in Horsham
Looking for daytime networking opportunities in Horsham? You've come to the right place!
- This event has passed.
The Business Launchpad Workshop – Stage 1
August 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£29
A one-day workshop designed to give startup business owners the skills and confidence they need to launch and grow their business successfully.
- Business Basics – Chris Cooper of Seofon Business Services on choosing the right company structure, understanding the records you need to keep and protecting your business from the unexpected!
- Getting and Keeping Customers – Marie Allen from Web Clarity explains the importance of marketing and how to do it successfully. With special emphasis on making the most of your website and online marketing, including social media.
- Communication – Poor communication is known to be a major cause of business failure. Our final interactive session, led by Business Coach Jenny Edwards, will provide valuable insights into how to communicate effectively – with staff, suppliers and customers
- PLUS we are pleased to introduce a new section on GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into force on May 25th. What do small businesses really need to know about GDPR? Presented by HR Consultant Dawn Hornsby.
Plenty of time for questions and interaction with other business owners.
Just £29 including tea, coffee and sandwich lunch.
The Business Launchpad is a not-for-profit training programme.
If you’re not sure where to start with the business-side of your business, or if you want to clarify where you’re at – this is the place to come. I’d covered several aspects of the course before, but it was put in such a brilliant way I understand it all much better now
– Sarah McNeil, Chiropractor at Chiropractical, Billingshurst
I loved this workshop, firstly because it was so informative,, but also because of the opportunity it gave me to talk to other new business owners. This helped me to learn from them and vice versa; it was nice to realise that I’m not alone. Got some great tools to progress my social media, book keeping and business planning for the year(s) ahead. Would highly recommend.
– Harri Flanagan, Massage Therapist at Grapevine Therapies, Storrington